Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I have the urge to buy some new shirts

After watching Denmark and Norway finish the first period of their game, I suddenly discovered the craving to buy their team logo shirts. I really like their logos, so that might be why. But I'm thinking about the German, Swiss, Danish, Norweigan, and Latvian shirts, not to mention a UMass shirt. Gonna be costly but I really want them.

No comments: