Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, April 20, 2012

The awkward moment when...

The girl you like and have a lot of common interests in, likes your friend that you introduced her to. It's like, I like you yet I'm sure you don't like me too much, and you just met him in person today. WTF. Once again, I'm one the outside looking in. And what makes this worse is that I don't know how to tell her that I like her, cause I feel it'll be a little too awkward. That and she follows me on Twitter and Tumblr, so I can't vent/say anything there. The relationships of Conan's life continue to absolutely screw him over; I swear, I must have killed somebody in a previous life to have this always happen to me.