Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics

So as you all know the Olympics have started and I'm liking what I'm watching. Everything's been very fun to watch, though I've only really been watching volleyball and some swimming. I look forward to watching other things, though school and marching band might interfere. If that's the case, it's still been fun watching athletes play/swim/run their hearts out.

No comments: