Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Work-What's That?

Per usual fashion, I am very late at updating what I did this afternoon. But then again, my loyal follower Rachel probably is used to that by now (sorry bout all that there, by the way). So anyways, my only class of the day ended at 9:15 in the morning, meaning I had the whole day off. I could have studied, done some homework, or work out, and just generally be productive. What did I do? Nothing, except play NHL 11 until I couldn't handle it anymore. And by that, I mean that I played, and consequently got beaten like three consecutive games in a row, which lead my friend Joe to heckle me during the games. However, I did win for him (minus changing the difficulty level and playing Team Ukraine, but shhhhhhhhhh); I outshot the other team 58-7...yet somehow they managed to score a single goal on me (Simeon Varlamov, you suck, bro). Sadly, it's not something to brag about when you beat Team Ukraine while playing as the Caps.

Anyways, the moral of this little life story, for which I know all one of you care about, is that I didn't really do anything today.

No comments: