Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Homecoming Plans 09

This is a bit of semi-old news, but after the UNCG music camp (wow I'm a band kid) I basically met this very awesome girl. And she is very good looking and very cool. Long story short, she said that she's planning to come down for my homecoming this upcoming year. Meaning, she's driving up all the way from the Greensboro area of North Carolina to come up for the homecoming weekend. And I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty beast. I'm looking forward to homecoming this year!

No comments: