Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some updated thoughts since my last posts

Alright, so this is catch up time. First of all, I recently celebrated a very happy one month (August 16th is the anniversary) with my lovely and amazing girlfriend Alex =)))). Even though I recently got the really bad news that her mom nixed her coming down to homecoming =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((, I still love her no matter what. And on the topic of homecoming, since she really was the only reason why I was planning to go, I'm kinda planning not to go, although I may actually change my mind on that (more to come on that, actually). So really, this was my update since last time.

No comments: