Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, January 3, 2011

WTF USA Hockey

We lost to Canada 4-1 tonight. Yeah, they're the "underdogs" and all and we had 8 returnees from last year's Gold Medal winning team, but jesus. We got thoroughly outplayed tonight, and I had to question whether some guys were even trying and made the effort; it was totally lackluster on our part. I mean, I know Canada's more prepared and all, but geez, it's not like they're THAT much better than us. Then again, I knew it probably wasn't very promising if our goalie, Jack Campbell, was our player of the game; when it's your goalie that gets that, you're kinda screwed. I'm just pissed that we blew our chance at playing for gold, for a second straight year. And knowing how we've played in previous bronze medal games, I'm not too confident about our chances against Sweden on Wednesday.

No comments: