Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Sweet Tune

Life was in dissaray.
At the time, I felt stunned.
Why would you feel that we should split?
You were the person that I loved, cared about.
I felt like a part of me was was ripped out of my body.

But now, I understand. I'm happy.
Maybe it couldn't have worked at in a relation, but as friends, we're closer.
You said that no matter what, you will always love me.
And you will always be a friend. Somebody who I can trust, talk to.
Talking to you, you made me feel better.
In fact, I feel that we're even closer,
That we can talk and comfort each other. Like that first night.

Like a sweet tune, it cheers me up;
Probably does the same for you.
Seeing you happy makes me happy,
And that's what was worth the pain,
Happiness at the end of it all.

No comments: