Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Random Saturday Thought

I really, really, really have the urge to start making more movies than ever. Thanks the the Brad Miller Show on youtube, and me just seeing the school play, the urge to film is greater than ever. I've got so many good/fun ideas (stop me if you've heard that before...) that I just feel should be thrown out into a movie/video. And yeah, I do spend a lot of my free time thinking about these, if you were actually out there, the one or two people that actually know about my blog.

No comments: