Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

That Cute Girl.....

As my favorite European history, Mr. Novak, likes to say, "Spring is in the air". And I'm feeling it. With that said, there's this really cute girl that I like, and who happens to be really nice. I'm kinda shy right now, but I really hope to talk to her more. I mean, she's really nice and I admire her ability to be pretty dang optimistic. And I really, really, really love her eyes. Hint: her name is Catherine, last name starts with an 'S'. I especially love her eyes among other things, not that the rest of her isn't already really cute. If only I had the guts to really say something more to her. This is where I hate being shy and quiet. God dang I hate my natural instincts to be shy.

No comments: