Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Detroit-Pittsburgh Game 5 thoughts

It's currently a minute and a half in the third period, and it's pretty one sided. Detroit scored four goals within 10 minutes, going three for four on the powerplay. And they looked mad as hell, they're coming out with a vengeance. Though to be fair, the Penguins are losing it; they've taken a ton of stupid retaliatory penalties. The way this game is going, it's looking bad for the Penguins, they're going to be hard pressed to win game 6 at Pittsburgh. And Fleury really needs to get back if they want to stand a chance, cause getting yanked after five goals can mess with your head. Anyways, I call for the Wings to win it next game, so in six total.

No comments: