Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Third Day of Family Reunion

So again, after waking up to a massive Rock Band hangover, surrounded by empty soda and beer cans, we woke up. This would be even more awesome than I just described it. Another day of just chilling with the awesome cousins from the epic states of Colorado and Illinois awaited. And really, that just meant that we played Rock Band, and for a change of pace, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Kirby Air Ride and some people soloed in Guitar Hero 3. But seriously folks, we had the family pictures taken, which were fun to do; or at least more fun and yelling and schemes than are normally associated with family reunion photos. Not long after this, my dad and I went to my grandparents' house to do yard work. We ended up doing three hours of work, which was back breaking in the heat and with those dang skeeters. However, I felt good that I got to help out my grandparents, whom I probably won't be seeing much of either; ditto, cause I don't know many people who do yard work on Summer trips, much less family reunions. And as the last few posts have went, we ended the night with Rock Band, albeit with some cousins gone.

No comments: