Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Fourth Day of Reunion

So at this point, it was just me, my bro, and my cousins who coincidentally lived in the house that my bro and I were so graciously living in. And I know this is going to throw people off, but we actually didn't play Rock Band to start the day. I was on the internet doing my stuff while my bro was somewhere doing something and my cousin Richie was playing WoW. Then we got down to business- Rock Band. A new band was born, Ghettow (note the strategic placement of the 'w' at the end). After that, we went to lunch to one amazingly pathetic Chinese buffet place. I mean, the place obviously had spent tons of money on decor, the food, not so much. I mean, my Sprite tasted like freaking Club Soda. So yeah, definitely a waste of time and money. After this pathetic excuse for lunch, my mom, my dad, my bro, and I put in another two hours at my grandparents' house. I feel so relieved and happy that we did so much work. But now, I'm leaving tomorrow to drive all the way, in one sitting, back to the grand ol' commonwealth of Virginia.

No comments: