Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

SAT part deux

Yeah so, the other day I got my SAT results. And it blew. Seriously, how the heck did I do worse the second time around? I mean, I only improved total by 20 points, and that was for the Writing portion, which doesn't really count at all for colleges! My English comprehension even went down, and it's a semi-strong point for me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! This really is an FML moment, cause I'm now gonna be working on preparing for a third SAT come October.


But on a related note, congrats to Eve Chase for making it to TJ. She really deserves it.

No comments: