Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

After the bands played

Walking back from the performance in the Underground, I was with Chris, one of the two roommates, and Molly, a recent friend. We went back to our dorm just to show Molly where Russell Hall was, as she'd never been around there. It was kinda funny when she was like "whoa" about the lack of air conditioning, as she lives on the other side of campus in Alvey, where there is indeed A/C. We got around to talking about random stuff, and I got to know Molly, and I can safely say that she's pretty awesome. And kinda cute too. (Texting somebody and complimenting them is an off the chart way of building a friendship, just going to throw that out for all to see). All three of us shared our travel stories, as well as other miscellaneous stories we had lying about in our heads. We were interrupted a few times by the drunk shenanigans, but all went well. So basically, it was a great night to be had by all parties involved.

No comments: