Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Grocerie Shopping In College

As we were in our dorm, Russell 421, sharing our food that we had just recently walked back from from the Giant down the road from the edge of campus, I had to say that it was pretty successful buying snacks. We successfully jaywalked across Route 1, loaded up on snacks (Cheez-its, goldfish, materials for our inevitable s'mores party later tonight) and soda, and walked back feeling rather happy about what we got. Then, we got in a little discussion about who was going to pay what, which was interesting. Note to self: get a Giants reward card ASAP. Overall though, it was a great time, just walking to there and back. Plus, it's fairly easy to get there. Double win right there!

No comments: