Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Not Dead, I'm Just Resting

I know, I haven't posted anything on here for a while now, but it's because I've been busy in college. Well, I just finished up with the first week (wow, that's odd to say) and that I've been busy hanging out with friends and just generally getting acclimated to college. But now that I'm getting acclimated and all that, I might be able to post some more. Oh and by the way, I miss you guys. A lot.

No comments: