Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Drunken College Kids and Their Shenanigans

This happened last night to me. I was on Youtube watching videos, when suddenly a buddy down the hall comes in and asks us for help. Apparently his friend were in a shot drinking contest, when his friend passed out. The dude passed out on this guy's bed, and he wanted us to just monitor him, and help to ensure that he didn't die or hurt himself. And then right after that, the aforementioned bud down the hall left with some female friends to go do whatever. So yeah, one of my roommates and I spent a good three hours just checking up on this sleeping drunk guy and having to occasionally flip him over so he wouldn't choke on his own vomit (yeah, he puked and actually slept in it). Twas an interesting night.

And apparently tons of people were getting their booze on. Consequently, we're probably one of the few people on our floor who don't have hangovers. Score!

No comments: