Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Damn, I must have been TIRED

As I previously mentioned in my other post, I really didn't get much sleep last night/this morning. And apparently, due to said lack of sleep, I had two very odd and trippy dreams. What I'm about to write is totally true, so please, don't take offense to this.

Dream 1 (or 2; no idea in what order it happened): I was sleeping, facing the wall. And then out of the corner of my eye, I see somebody sprint up the ladder to my bunk. I was a bit skeptical there, as I was afraid a certain person who will remain nameless would do some stuff of a PG-13 to R rated nature to me. Lo and behold, it was Molly, in my room, on my bunk, right next to me, at 4 in the morning, giving me a kiss on the cheek. And then disappearing almost right away, like it was magical. In this dream, I was tempted to walk all the way over to Alvey, yet I realized that it freaking was 4 in the morning, let alone me not having anybody to open the door for me. And I think I might have regained consciousness, at least temporarily, after that realization.

Dream 2 (or 1; it remains to be figured which dream came first): Apparently Chris was doing something very sketchy, or at least planning to in the wee hours of this fine dream morning, when I caught him. And then I promptly summoned Liz to do justice. This defies the laws on conventionality, as it was roughly around 4 in the morning, so nobody would be conscious enough to even remotely attempt to do any of this stuff.

No comments: