Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Canada-Czech Republic game

It's the end of the first period in the Canada-Czech Republic tilt and it's 1-0 Canada. John Tavares scored a beauty on the powerplay with 3.3 seconds left in the period. It was getting climatic with all of Canada's scoring chances, and Tavares finally converted. Other than the breakdown there, it's basically an even game, though Canada's Stefan Delle Rovere threw a monster hit by the Czech bench. I can't wait to watch the rest of the game, because this has the makings of a classic, with solid goaltending on both sides, highlighted with an amazing Dustin Tokarski breakaway stop on Vladimir Ruzicka. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: