Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

US-Canada game

Right now it's 4-4 with 15:45 in the second period of a huge game between the US and Canada at the 2008 World Juniors. It's frustrating since the US had a 3-0 lead with eight minutes left in the first period that they blew, with Canada coming back to tie it 3-3 after one. It's been really physical so far and and a ton of penalties, a lot coming from Canada. The US had a sloppy second half of the first period after thoroughly dominating the first part of the period. However they have been picking their game up. It's been really interesting now, with both teams fighting it out. Stay tuned

Edit- Cody Hodgson just scored off of a tip from P.K. Subban's shot on a powerplay

No comments: