Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Canada-Kazakstan

God help the Kazakhs. For the pregame, the commentators were talking about how the record for most goals scored in one game at the WJC's and Canada's record for most goals in a game (18). AND Team Kazakhstan played against Germany last night, losing 9-0, and then they're playing less than 24 hours again against a ridiculously high powered Canada squad. We can only hope it'd be in single digits. In fact Canada scored withing the first three minutes of the game. Honestly, I'll be suprised if it's not over within the first, maybe even second, period. I mean, the Kazakh goalie is only around 5 foot 8 and there are several Kazakh players who aren't even 5'8''. In fact, the announcer mentioned that there were only around 30 players whom Team Kazakhstan could pick from, and there were only 20 selected. Still, they put a scare against Russia last year losing 5-4 so anything could happen; however that prospect is pretty bleak. Stay tuned for the inevitable lopsided goals.
-Update: 4-0 Canada with 2:20 left in the first. Shots are 22-2.

No comments: