Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Early Musings for the 2008 World Junior Hockey Tournament

Right now it's the first day of the World Juniors in Ottawa and so far the only games are Germany-US, which the US won handily, winning 8-2. The Americans scored first, on a beautiful one timer in front of Timo Pielmeier, the hapless German goalie who allowed the first 5 goals after the first two periods. The Germans struck back, with a tip in front of Thomas McCollum. From there on it was all America. At the start of the third Germany put their backup goalie, Phillip Grubauer, in net. He gave up three goals in relief but Germany showed signs of promise.

No comments: