Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Canada just scored again

Angelo Esposito just scored on a pass from John Tavares, who's been having an excellent night so far. And ironically as I write this, Ryan Ellis just scored to extend Canada's lead to 4-0. By the way things are going, Canada is going to be a team that nobody is going to want to play, they're looking scary good. It's been so one sided so far it's depressing. Right now it's 2:34 into the third and it's now 6-0 Canada with Chris DiDomenico just scoring off of an assist from Zach Boychuk. It's probably going to be getting uglier too, which is depressing.

No comments: