Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Music awesomeness

Been listening to some jazz today, aka Bob McChesney and his sweet, smoothy sound. The man's tone feels like you're in heaven, I swear! And you know what? I've played with him during our UMW Jazz Festival! But yeah, I highly recommend listening to some of his stuff-it really makes a lazy Sunday feel even more relaxing.

Also, another awesome song that I just discovered is the HBO series' adaption of the Song of Ice and Fire novels, the Game of Thrones's Main Title. As far as a main title goes, it is epic. Like, I'd listen to it just to get pumped up for sports, music, and life in general. Holy crap is it awesome! (Disclaimer: while I haven't seen the series yet, I've read the books up to the latest one. I will be checking out the show ASAP.) On that segue, I'll be sure to listen to more of the soundtrack, which is up on iTunes by the way.

No comments: