Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

New favorite web comic

Somehow, I just found the site Scandinavia and the World. As the title implies, it focuses on Scandinavia (as well as other countries) and their issues, but in web comic form. Though they're unique and have different cultures from us, it's still pretty hilarious to go through the site and see the stuff this guy has up there. Definitely worth checking out!

No comments: