Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Flag survey

All righty, so I'm thinking about picking up two new flags for the school/to pimp my room out. Anyways, any chance I could get some more opinions (some help Rachel?) on the choices I have. Here they are:
- Wales
- Isle of Man
- Slovakia
- Slovenia
- Taiwan
- Montenegro
- Greenland
- Faroe Islands
- any of the Scandinavian countries
- Austria (with the eagle)
- Kiribati
- Brunei
- Czech Republic
- Liechtenstein

Bonus, if I can find a site that's cheap, these are the ones I'm looking into:
- the Sami flag, as in the region of Scandinavia and northern Russia where the indigenous natives live
- Aland (small island off between Sweden and Finland that belongs to Finland)
- the bailiwick of Guernsey (one of the Channel Islands)
- the Channel Island of Sark
- the flag of the region of South Tirol

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wales has a pretty beast flag. I'm kind of a sucker for dragons, though. Others that are awesome: Montenegro,Greenland, Kiribati, Brunei, and Liechtenstein.