Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Joy"

What happens when it seems that nobody loves you, like nobody pays attention to you?
Do you move on with it, or do you accept that lonely fate?
I know. It's painful. It always is.
Do you try to find the spotlight?
Do you try to find that elusive love that you so desperately crave?

Well you know what?
I love you
I love you for who you are. I love you for how you make me feel.
Don't fear.
You have somebody who will talk to you. Play with you. Stay with you.
Be that person you can always trust, that shoulder to lean on when you're crying.

And you know what?

I always will love you

No comments: