Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"The Phone"

It's amazing really.
How it has a great memory, remembers all the numbers that you want.
Of all the people you want to talk to or call.

It's a great thing. Really, it is.

You save time that it would take for you to dial the numbers in

And you can also take pictures; isn't that wonderful?
Games are another perk of the wonderful cell phones.
When you're bored of chatting the night away with your friends, games are there for you.
So simple, yet oddly enough, you love them. Come to think of it, the simplicity is probably why you love them.

And that explains why I quietly play Tetris on my phone late at night, feeling nothing but joy.

No comments: