Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love Lost

She says that it's time. Time to move on.
That sadly she doesn't think that she can love me as she first did.
Am I to blame for what happened?
Am I personally to blame for my heart being torn into little pieces?

Yes. It's my fault.
The things that I did and the things that I should have done.
It's not her fault. It's mine.

For the burdens I placed on your shoulder
For the guilt I may have transferred onto you

That's my fault.

You meant the world to me, and you still do.
You loved me. Loved me for who I am.
I loved you. I loved you for who you are and the fact that you loved me.
There's no words to say how amazing you are.
You hold a special place in my heart, and will always.
The time that together we spent, that will always be in my heart.
You brought a certain joy to me that cannot, nor will, leave me.
I will hold that time with me until the day that I die.

I'm just futile as a boyfriend.
I can't hold on to love long enough
Yet I've had enough of it to know what I'm missing.

No comments: