Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Legal is so close and is also a scary thought

So in about 6 hours, I'm turning 18. Now THAT'S a scary thought right there. Honestly, it seemed like yesterday that I was just a kid. Wow. Time has passed. And here's something else that's scary-I'm gonna be tried as an adult now. And happy early birthday to me too.

No comments: