Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

In Tribute


Before my hockey game last night, I pledged that I would play for my Grandpa, who passed away last Friday. I wanted to make him proud of how I played, as I knew he'd be watching in Heaven. Even though I didn't play my best by far, and we lost 7-2, I felt that he would be proud of me anyways; I got an assist and I helped make some defensive plays. Regardless of the outcome for the next 7, hopefully another one or two games as well, I will be playing the rest of the season in honor of you Grandpa! You are my inspiration, and I will play for you all the way, and hopefully you're going to proud of me up there!

No comments: