Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Uncertainty of the Future

What happens knowing that after this year, your world as you know it will change?
What happens knowing that every note you play could be your last?
What happens knowing that every shift you're on the ice, at the arena, could be your last?

Do you run away from the truth or do you welcome the time you have left?

I plan on savoring it. Knowing that never again will I ever have this much fun.
With the amazing people that I play with.
With the amazing people that I shed blood with, played our hearts out with.
All of the times that we laughed. Cried. Smiled. All of those times.
They are why I will savor the time left; they were some of the best times of my life.
Those are the times that I will forever and always hold in my heart.
Knowing that sooner or later, I'll be on my own
And that all the times in the past will never be duplicated in the same way in the future.

Well you know what? Whatever happens, it will be a new chapter in my life

Just that I don't want to give up on the past

No comments: