Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monglia on TV!

As I was watching Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods show on the travel channel, I was stoked to see him going to Mongolia. It was nice seeing a rather less traveled country, as I really like learning more about those countries. Not only was it great to learn some more about the country of Mongolia, but I actually got to see what the country looks like, as opposed to seeing a selective few pictures of it, and actually getting a feel for the food and the culture. It was probably the best episode to date of that show I've seen! If the Travel Channel wants me to watch more, I'd strongly recommend going to more 'far out' countries (hint hint).

No comments: