Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

When losing feels better than losing/discovering something

Tonight's game of the Reston Raiders against the O'Connell Knights ended up in an 11-3 loss, yet the score didn't reflect how close it was. Overall, you could see how far we've come, as our two lines of forwards and two defensive pairings were playing really well. We started passing to each other more, meaning that we trust each other know. We started clearing the puck from our zone which was a ton better from us trying to go through three guys to get it out.

Also, I now know that I passed into the true category of a hockey player-I've been nailing anything and everything who was wearing the O'Connell jersey. I'm proud of myself, cause I've become fearless and I don't shy away from contact anymore. So yeah, that's all I have to say, and I'm proud that I'm able to say that.

No comments: