Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

What do you call being proud and yet a bit bitter for somebody?

Okay, so my friend Alexis just passed her behind the wheel and gets her license on Friday. I'm super proud of her, cause I know how much it means to her; I couldn't be as proud as I am for her! However, I'm a bit bitter for the reason of I feel that whatever I say, such as 14 months ago when I announced that I got my license to little to no fanfare, where she gets a ton of fanfare. I swear, some people get all the publicity for the same thing as I do, and really, that kinda pisses me off. It's like the world stops for certain people while it moves on for me. I don't want to spoil the mood, cause I know it's monumental for her, but at this point in life I'm starting to get a bit tired of being vastly underrated over the same things as other people.

No comments: