Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Today

This is a recap of what I did today:
- 1st period Government: Mr. Thomas and Mr. Watson came in and talked to us about senior information stuff. Then we lectured about credit cards. In other words, we did nothing in first period.
- 3rd period/Bruin Block: Watched a crappy and cheesy video about texting/distractions while driving. Then I practiced during Bruin Block. In other words, I didn't do anything.
- 5th period Jazz Band: Literally didn't do anything; we had a free period and some people had to clean the rooms they invaded. This period embodied how little I did today.
- 7th period AP Stat: Went out to the island behind school to collect data for our "Into the Forest" lab. Then we came inside, where we chilled the rest of the period. And according to Sporcle.com, I know 114 of the world's 185 countries (and it should have been more but I was having a bad day, hence missing a ton of them I should have had). It actually was a good way to kill almost an hour, really.

In short, I didn't do anything today, but hey, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

No comments: