Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wow, Scott Clemmensen and Team USA Sucks

As indicated by the title, I'm really bummed that Team USA is 0-2 so far at the 2010 World Championships in Germany that is taking place right now. Yeah, we opened up in Gelsenkirchen in front of over 78,000 fans, losing to the host Germans in OT 2-1, which is understandable given that it was their first game together. Besides, Germany has decent talent, and our team for the WC isn't exactly the best roster in the world, so this result didn't totally surprise me. Now, it's another thing losing to Denmark today, by the same score of 2-1. We're better than this guys, and really, we should have blown them out. Not saying that Denmark didn't play well, but geez, we have NHL talent, while they only have Peter Regin and Frans Nielsen who are their only NHLers. Turn the ship around guys, and fast, cause we should be doing a lot better. And Scott Clemmensen, please don't be a sieve, thanks and bye.

No comments: