Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Unexpected Good News

So I just found out that Alex, one of my exes, broke up with her boyfriend of eight months. She said that she's upset about it, to put it bluntly; from what it sounded like was that he didn't really pay much attention to her at the end. Now, where's this going, you might ask. Well, I quote Alex, "but now I can guarantee something I've owed you for a while"...which is a kiss! I'm not gonna lie, it was probably the last thing I was expecting to hear tonight, but shoot, I'm not complaining at all! Oh and she did go on to say, "I've always wanted to kiss you". Score one for me!!!

(The irony of all this is how I'm currently listening to the overture to Much Ado About Nothing. Go figure, a play/movie about love. Irony, much?)

No comments: