Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

So I apparently have an eye infection

When I was in my optometrist's office for my vision check up, I was hit with some startling news. I had an infection in my eye that was masked by my contacts; apparently half of my left eye was a red cornea. So yeah, as a result, I have to go contactless for a week, and I need to put this fancy eye drop medicine into both eyes four times a day for at least a week; I have my follow up appointment in a week to see if my eyes are not infected anymore.And to add some more insult to the proverbial injury, the vision in my right eye got worse AND the medicine, which basically is a ridiculously small bottle of eye drop, costed around $65. Ouch.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry. My eyes were watering just reading this.