Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

World Cup Qualifying

It's definitely been a slow summer. Really slow, I might add. That would be the reason why I'm watching highlights of the various qualifying games for the World Cup...after said World Cup has been over for the last two plus weeks. Yes, I'm pretty bored.

However, it's been pretty cool getting to see some of the lesser know teams play, as well as being able to see their home stadiums; yes, for the most part they get pounded, but the chance to see the Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands, San Marino (FIFA's unofficial designated freebie match), Luxembourg, Andorra, Iceland, Wales, Bulgaria, and Ukraine play is pretty awesome. Even though at the end of the day, the results favored, for the most part, the favorite teams, it's still a treat to watch some international soccer. Heck, I'm becoming more and more of a soccer fan by just watching international soccer; to a lesser extent, I'm recapturing the fever of the World Cup!

No comments: