Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Why don't we do this in hockey?

You know, after watching the World Cup and seeing how opposing players trade jerseys at the end of their games and watching the ESPN Jozy Altidore jersey exchange commercial, why don't we do that in hockey? I mean, it'd be cool to do and it'd be a great way to get jerseys as well. Yeah yeah, I know that hockey jerseys generally are more expensive to produce/buy, but it'd be a neat thing to do. I'd do it, just throwing that out there.

No comments: