Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A box is a box right? Random thought about it

Sitting on my desk is a box that had a thing of honey roasted peanuts in it. No big deal, right? Well the box is a part of a birthday present from my grandma and my uncle (there was a whole thing of gourmet snacks from The Popcorn Factory), and I feel bad tossing it out. The box is a small one, but it's so ornately decorated with happy animals and frankly, it's happy looking and in the festive birthday spirit, that I feel like it'd be tragic if I tossed it into the trash. I guess part of me is reluctant just because I don't know what the guys on my floor would do with it, and I feel like it deserves a better fate. Though in the end, I know I'm going to toss it, just I essentially want to postpone doing so until I really have to.

No comments: