Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tonight

I just played Keegan, my sober friend, and Jon, my friend who's getting increasingly drunk/hammered, at NHL 11 tonight, besting them for the first time by a score of 5-1. You know, playing somebody who's getting really damn drunk AND who's constantly getting distracted by other people in the room, as well as the increasingly loud selection of music. That, and Jon was getting increasingly belligerent, to the point that he yelled at Jasmin for picking up his cup full of his select beverage, and yelled at her, saying, "Sandra, you steal my shit without asking. Ask dammit!" Ah, the shenanigans that go on in college, let alone our floor; I love it.

No comments: