Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New shirt!

As the title would indicate, I just got a new shirt in. What makes it special is that it's a special shirt that not only is it $9, which is a steal, it's from the site Tee Fury, which has special designs every day. I actually got linked to it by a friend, but man, they have some great designs! However, the catch is that each of their shirts are only available for purchase for 24 hours, so you have to act quick. And gee, I just realized that I forgot to show you the shirt design that I got. Well, without further ado ladies and gentlemen, here it is!

No comments: