Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Friday, February 4, 2011

I have such an idle mind in class

Okay, so I'm immature, I'll admit. There's this cute girl that sits in front of me in my Intro to International Relations class. Cute eyes, cute face, all that. And being the kid I am, I was doodling in my notebook, while taking the occasional notes, about how much I'd like to get to know her better. That and I kinda was praying she didn't turn around and ask to see my notes. I live in such an eventful life, eh? Haha.

But I also scribbled some other stuff down, mainly about the part of feminism in international affairs. This was partially due to me being hungry, but I wrote something to the effect of me thinking about women in kitchens making me sandwiches. Yeah, I'm immature, but hey, feminism plus a hungry Conan leads to random thoughts about women and sandwiches.

No comments: