Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

HOW ABOUT THEM CHEESEHEADS, EH?!?!?!

Green Bay Packers-31, Pittsburgh Steelers-25. Eat it, Pittsburgh. And more importantly, stay classy-there's always next year. Or the year after that, etc.


But really, personally, I think it's hilarious, not to mention pathetic, that Steelers fans are getting a bit too whiny about their loss. I know, it's devastating, and they were on their way to a potential comeback, just that they couldn't pull it off. Just because you guys lost doesn't mean you have to whine and bitch and moan about it; by doing so, you encourage more people to root against you guys BECAUSE of your reactions. I mean, I know that that's partially why I root against Pittsburgh teams-the sense of relative entitlement is obnoxious, not to mention the bragging (that I've seen). I know this seems crass, and I realize that to some people it is, but hey, I just have to get my two cents in.

Either way, a) it was a great game and b) Green Bay won, and c) it REALLY must suck to like anything in Pittsburgh today (Penguins got shut out 3-0 to the Caps earlier). Just wait until next year guys, and good luck.

No comments: