Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Man, I just rocked my class today!

In my Intro to Political Science class, we're going over political economy as our subject. Well, we got to be talking about Adam Smith, and I just so happened to have learned all about Adam Smith in high school. To make matters short, I introduced the concepts of the "Invisible Hand of Supply and Demand" and laissez-faire; I mean, I was channeling the spirit of Mr. Novak there! Man oh man I felt accomplished, talking about something that I really knew and having my professor look very pleased!

No comments: