Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Monday, June 28, 2010

New Phone Update

So apparently my whole family is getting new phones via our impending switch to Verizon, from Cox. And I'm not getting an iPhone or Android phone. Bummer. Well to be fair, Verizon does have a ton of phones to chose from, so all is not lost. I mean, whatever phone we all get can't be as bad as a prepaid Tracfone phone that I've had for the last four years. But yeah, I'm still kind bummed that I will not be receiving an iPhone or the Droid phone.

No comments: