Hi!

Hi, and welcome to my blog-turned-place where I post my writing. This is my outlet to put them up, which was radically different from the blog that this started out as. I hope you'll have a good time reading my blog/place where I post some poetry and some short stories. I try to cover a variety of topics in these works of mine, so I hope any readers will enjoy it. I'm not an English major by any stretch, but I enjoy writing. Critique would be nice for my writing, cause lord knows I could work on it. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Words of Wisdom, courtesy of Mr. McCabe

When I got back my capstone paper for AP Lit last Thursday, Mr. McCabe wrote this on it, and I really thought that it was solid advice. In referring to my paper tying in my life's current progression with the novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, he said, "Yours [life's journey], like K+K's, is a search of courage and for self-keep on this journey (it's hard to read his handwriting, so I guessed at what word he said). It never ends-at least for the smartest and the wisest!" It's true, and I really want to hold that knowledge with me; lord knows I'm going to do so.

No comments: